We’re Here to Help
Discuss Your Medical Malpractice Claim with a New York City Lawyer
At Duffy & Duffy, we have decades of experience fighting to protect the legal rights and personal safety of New York residents. We understand the law as it applies to these cases, and we know how to build persuasive cases for the people whom we represent.
If you have been hurt as a result of malpractice from a hospital in Queens, the medical negligence attorneys at Duffy & Duffy are available to discuss your questions with you and begin the process of seeking damages for your injuries. We serve individuals throughout New York with the compassion and dedication that they deserve. Contact us online, or call (516) 394-4200 to speak with one of our attorneys today.
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center, 79-25 Winchester Boulevard, Queens Village 11427
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, 79-01 Broadway, Elmhurst, 11373
- The Floating Hospital, 41-40 27th Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, 4500 Parsons Boulevard, Flushing, NY 11355
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills, 102-01 66th Road, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Jamaica Hospital, 8900 Van Wyck Expy, Richmond Hill, NY 11418, or Van Wyck Expressway at 89th Avenue, Jamaica, NY
- (Queens/ Nassau) Long Island Jewish Medical Center, 270-05 76th Avenue, New Hyde Park 11040
- NewYork–Presbyterian/Queens, (f/k/a Booth Memorial) 56-45 Main Street, at Booth Memorial Avenue, Flushing 11435
- Queens Hospital Center, 82-68 164th Street, Jamaica, 11432
- St. John’s Episcopal Hospital South Shore, (only Hospital in Rockaway) 327 Beach 19th Street, Far Rockaway 11693
- St. Mary’s Children’s Hospital, 29-01 216th Street, Bayside, NY 11360
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, 75-59 263rd Street, Glen Oaks, 11004
2015 Verdicts and Settlements
DUFFY & DUFFY SECURE SIX MILLION DOLLAR SETTLEMENT
For a Child Injured by a failure to Diagnose and Treat Meningitis
One of the very toughest cases to prove at trial is a failure to diagnose meningitis in a very young baby as the baby gives off only vague symptoms which physicians frequently ignore. These children are victims of modern medicine which premits children to suffer avoidable injuries in order to save the cost of diagnostic tests on vague symptoms causing frequently horrific injury. Duffy& Duffy recently successfully overcame these obstacles in a case involving failure to diagnose meningitis in a young child with so-called soft signs- setting the case for Six Million Dollars ($6,000,000.00).
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome and Imagery used on this website utilizes fictionalized events or scenes with participation of models.