We’re Here to Help
Discuss Your Medical Malpractice Claim with a New York City Lawyer
At Duffy & Duffy, we have decades of experience fighting to protect the legal rights and personal safety of New York residents. We understand the law as it applies to these cases, and we know how to build persuasive cases for the people whom we represent.
If you have been hurt as a result of malpractice from a hospital in Brooklyn, the medical negligence attorneys at Duffy & Duffy are available to discuss your questions with you and begin the process of seeking damages for your injuries. We serve individuals throughout New York with the compassion and dedication that they deserve. Contact us online, or call (516) 394-4200 to speak with one of our attorneys today.
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, 1110 Pennsylvania Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11207
- Brookdale Family Care Center; 1883 Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11233
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, 121 DeKalb Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Brooklyn V.A. Medical Center, 800 Poly Place (Bay Ridge) Brooklyn; 11209
- Coney Island Hospital, 2601 Ocean Parkway, Brooklyn NY 11235
- Interfaith Medical Center, 1545 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11213
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, 585 Schenectady Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11203
- Kings County Hospital Center, 451 Clarkson Avenue, Brooklyn 11203
- Maimonides Medical Center, 4802 10th Avenue, Brooklyn 11229
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn, 3201 Kings Highway, Brooklyn 11229
- New York Community Hospital, 2525 Kings Highway, Brooklyn 11229
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, 506 6th Street, Brooklyn 11215
- NYU Lutheran Medical Center, 150 55th Street, Brooklyn 11220
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, 450 Clarkson Avenue, Brooklyn 11203
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, 374 Stockholm Street, Brooklyn 11237
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Woodhull Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center, 760 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11203
- NYC Health + Hospitals 1218 Prospect Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11213
2015 Verdicts and Settlements
DUFFY & DUFFY SECURE SIX MILLION DOLLAR SETTLEMENT
For a Child Injured by a failure to Diagnose and Treat Meningitis
One of the very toughest cases to prove at trial is a failure to diagnose meningitis in a very young baby as the baby gives off only vague symptoms which physicians frequently ignore. These children are victims of modern medicine which premits children to suffer avoidable injuries in order to save the cost of diagnostic tests on vague symptoms causing frequently horrific injury. Duffy& Duffy recently successfully overcame these obstacles in a case involving failure to diagnose meningitis in a young child with so-called soft signs- setting the case for Six Million Dollars ($6,000,000.00).
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome and Imagery used on this website utilizes fictionalized events or scenes with participation of models.