We’re Here to Help
Discuss Your Medical Malpractice Claim with a New York City Lawyer
At Duffy & Duffy, we have decades of experience fighting to protect the legal rights and personal safety of New York residents. We understand the law as it applies to these cases, and we know how to build persuasive cases for the people whom we represent.
If you have been hurt as a result of malpractice from a hospital in Manhattan, the medical negligence attorneys at Duffy & Duffy are available to discuss your questions with you and begin the process of seeking damages for your injuries. We serve individuals throughout New York with the compassion and dedication that they deserve. Contact us online, or call (516) 394-4200 to speak with one of our attorneys today.
- Bellevue Hospital Center, 462 First Avenue New York, NY 10016
- Coler-Goldwater Specialty Hospital (Roosevelt Island), 900 Main Street, New York, NY 10044
- Gracie Square Hospital, 420 East 76th Street, Manhattan. NY NY 10021
- Harlem Hospital Center, 506 Lenox Avenue, Manhattan. NY NY 10037
- Hospital for Special Surgery, 535 East 70th Street, NY, 10021
- Lenox Hill Hospital, 100 East 77th Street, NY 10021
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, 210 East 64th Street, NY NY 10021
- Manhattan Psychiatric Center, 600 East 125th Street, (Ward’s Island); NY NY 10035
- Manhattan Veterans Administration Hospital, 423 East 23rd Street, NY, NY 10010
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, NY NY 10021
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, 1901 1st Avenue, NY NY 10029
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, 281 First Avenue NY NY 10003
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 1 Gustave L. Levy Place, NY NY 10029
- Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, 1111 Amsterdam Avenue, NY NY 10025
- Mount Sinai West, 1000 10th Avenue, NY NY 10019
- New York–Presbyterian – Allen Hospital, 5141 Broadway, NY NY 10034
- New York–Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, 630 West 168th Street, NY NY 10032
- New York–Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, 170 William Street, NY NY 10038
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, 525 East 68th Street, NY NY 10021
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, 310 East 14th Street, NY NY 10003
- N.Y.U. Hospital for Joint Diseases, 301 East 17th Street, NY NY 10003
- N.Y.U. Langone Medical Center, (Tisch) 550 First Avenue, NY NY 10016
- Rockefeller Institute Hospital (Research), 1230 York Avenue, NY NY 10021
2015 Verdicts and Settlements
DUFFY & DUFFY SECURE SIX MILLION DOLLAR SETTLEMENT
For a Child Injured by a failure to Diagnose and Treat Meningitis
One of the very toughest cases to prove at trial is a failure to diagnose meningitis in a very young baby as the baby gives off only vague symptoms which physicians frequently ignore. These children are victims of modern medicine which premits children to suffer avoidable injuries in order to save the cost of diagnostic tests on vague symptoms causing frequently horrific injury. Duffy& Duffy recently successfully overcame these obstacles in a case involving failure to diagnose meningitis in a young child with so-called soft signs- setting the case for Six Million Dollars ($6,000,000.00).
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome and Imagery used on this website utilizes fictionalized events or scenes with participation of models.